Sunday, June 1, 2008

4 years old already?



I can't believe that my first little babe is 4. Where has the time gone? When I think about the fact that I have a four year old it makes me feel so old! I remember the day that sweet little Bailey was born just like it was yesterday. I will never forget how little she was at 5 pounds 12 ounces and her full head of dark brown hair. She has brought us more happiness than I ever thought possible. Bailey is all girl and truly believes that she is a princess. We love you Bailey.

4 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Happy Birthday to little Bailey! She is such a beautiful girl! I too remember when she was born she cracks me up with her princess dresses! I will have to add to her collection and bring her over a new one for her birthday this week.

Natallee said...

Happy Birthday Bailey!! She is sooo cute and I love that dress in the first picture!!

The Petersen's said...

Hello Jamie. Bailey is gorgeous and growing so quickly. Next she'll be asking for the keys to the car! Your blog is very cool. I like all the pictures. Tracy

Heather said...

What a pretty princess! She is so sweet :) Looks like she had a great day!