Saturday, June 21, 2008

Jenna's wedding



My beautiful little sister Jenna got married June 19. It was a perfect day and she truly deserved it. Jenna looked so georgous and her wedding dress was one of the most amazing dresses that I have ever seen. Everywhere she went people would stop her and tell her how beautiful her dress was. Even people who were with oter brides! Jenna is my best friend and is always there for me and I love her so much. I wish her and her new hubby Dusty(who I absolutely love) the best!

1 comments:

Aly said...

That would be so fun we would love to get together. My blog list is cool huh? It's nice because you can see when everyone updates so you aren't just checking all the time. I love it. Just go into customize, add a page element, click on blog list. Then go through one by one and add your people. I love it. Your girls are darling!!