Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tea for Two





If anyone is looking for a good photographer I know the most amazing lady who is so talented. After we left our photo shoot I was feeling frustrated because my girls were not very cooperative(as children tend to be) but I was extatic when I saw their pictures. I had to take pictures of these pictures(I hope that is not illegal) so they look fuzzy and faded but I thought that she did a great job and the hardest part was deciding what pictures to get because I wanted them all! Here are a few.

5 comments:

rockymountaingoldens said...

Dave & Jamie,
Your girls are growing up so fast and they are just so very cute! The pictures are wonderful! How is Abby doing? I hope she has been a good addition to your family and that everyone is still enjoying her! Well take care, Scott & Karin @ Rocky Mountain Goldens

The Goffs said...

Welcome back! I keep checkin in on you periodically but no update... HURRAY!!
Those pictures are so dang cute! WHERE DID YOU GO?? So much fun. I love the tea for two pic! I can't wait to see them in real life.
~Jenn

winston and jillyn egan said...

I absolutely love love love the tea for two. That is soooo cute! And I'm glad you finally updated woman!

Jake and Sharee said...

Hey Jaime-Your girls are just absolutely adorable!!!

the Roberson family said...

those are so beautiful. There is nothing like pictures like that.. completely priceless.