Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter





I love Easter! It is always great to be together with our families. I will need to remind the Easter bunny (again) to not go so over board next year. We have candy coming out of our ears, and the girls have been on a sugar high for about the past week. I am constantly telling myself that I need to get rid of the candy. However, I would be crazy to throw a perfectly good piece of chocolate away. So, it looks like the only way to get rid of it is to eat it!!!

5 comments:

Aly said...

They are darling! I love their dresses!!

Courtnie said...

The girls are so cute! Where did you get their dresses? Oh, and I think Dave will come home on a sugar high too since Taylor insisted taking the majority of our candy to work so we don't have it around the house! Ha ha. We need to hang out! It's been too long!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ha ha that's what happens to all of our candy...I eat it! Your girls look darling and I love their dresses and love that her hair fits into pig tails now. So dang cute!

Amanda said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the matching dresses. We Stauffer's are on sugar high's as well, I made Jacob eat an apple today before another "Baby Bottle Pop", you would have thought the world was ending! Happy Easter!

The Bonham Family said...

I just love those dresses and it just makes me baby girl hungry!! Thye are so cute! My little Jaime's!