Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MEMORY LANE- This will be fun!
This is just too fun to pass up.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

The Bonham Family said...

Hands down our St.George-Vegas trip. I think we planned it the same day! We were so funny! Our hotel night with Jen with jumping on the bed in ??!
Our late night drives and all the drive-by's!!! I think there are way too many fun ones to write down! You did introduce me to my husband so I have to say that is a special memory too! Recently I loved our pizza night and we need to do another one! Love ya sweetie

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hmmm...well the first one that came to mind was the jackson hole camping trip but I think that wouldn't be very appropriate to write about! You know what I'm talking about (the trail).