Monday, January 19, 2009

Back to Reality








Dave and I just returned home from the most amazing cruise in the Caribbean islands! We flew to Puerto Rico and stayed a night and toured a little bit the next day until it was time to board the ship. Our cruise ship was called Serenade of the Seas.

We visited St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Antigua and Barbados. They were all so beautiful and the weather was absolutely amazing. I would have to say that Barbados was my favorite island. The sand was as soft as flour and the ocean was bright turquoise.

There were many highlights of the trip but my favorite thing was probably being with Dave and hanging out with the people that he works with. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.

Although it is nice to be home with my girls again I have been wondering where my maid and chef are all day. For some reason everytime I sit down at the kitchen table no one comes to bring me a menu! And what do you mean I have to make my own bed now?!

13 comments:

Courtnie said...

Hilarious Jaime! I love it! And, I don't think we went to St. John but Antigua instead. And, I hope you gave your pictures to Jared because you got some awesome shots! I am missing you guys already! It was fun!

Ashley E said...

Lucky. Looks like you guys had fun. I am very Jealous. I need some warm weather in a bad way.

Susy Cotterell said...

Amen!!!! I'm still trying to get into the swing of things. I haven't yet conquered the mountain of laundry. Hope you guys are adjusting nicely. We should get together again soon. Have Dave let me know when he wants me to kick his trash again in lightening! Ha! Ha!

stacie said...

I don't think I laughed so hard, either!! Apparently, my kids don't want to "play cruise" and wait on me. Weird!
We definately need to hang out! Call me and we will go to lunch or something!

Natallee said...

I am sooo jealous!! I am glad you guys had fun!

~Pam said...

so fun fun for you. no wonder you were tired on Sunday!

Aly said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Such cute pictures.

winston and jillyn egan said...

Oh my gosh I didn't even know you were going. I'm officially jealous! We are in definate need of a vacation!!!

Watts said...

Looks like you had such a good time. I'm jealous! You look cute as ever! We need to get together again. Miss ya!

Amanda said...

Hey Jaime- It was fun hanging out with you tonight!! We gals should get together more often. Your girls are beautiful!!

The Gray Fam said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. We have been to St Martin and St Thomas as well, and like you said it is amazing!!!Makes me want to go on another cruise!! See ya at bunko!!!

Staci said...

OOOOOHHH that looks wonderful!! Glad you guys were able to get away! What a treat! Tenille and I always talk about how fun it would be to get a bunch of us together for a great trip like that! You guys game?

jennie said...

Jamie, thanks for checking out my blog. I just wanted to tell you that Paul and I took that exact cruise in 2002. We did the Royal Carribean and went to those exact islands!! I LOVED Barbados too!! I need to go back in a big way!! I love your fam picture. You all look great!! By the way, fun talking to you the other day!!:)