Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bewitched



Sometimes I wish that I could be like Genie from the show Bewitched. I wish that I could wiggle my nose and have my house clean so that I can have more time to do the things that I enjoy doing like playing with my girls. Not to mention the fact that Brynley has been going through a very clingy stage lately and wants me to hold her constantly which makes the Bewitched life sound even more amazing. During those rare moments where Brynely leaves my side I feel like I am racing to get things done. So, yesterday I was thrilled that Bryn went downstairs to play with Bailey. I had carpet cleaners coming and I only had 1 hour to have my furniture moved and my house vacuumed. I was working like a mad woman upstairs and feeling very confidant that Brynley was in Bailey's care in the playroom. I finished the work upstairs and came downstairs to start the mad dash again and this is what I found!!!

7 comments:

janae said...

I am right there with you on this one. If you ever discover an answer to this one let me know:)

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahh she is so stinkin cute! That was fun the other day. I know we always talk about getting together but we should just do it more!

Erik and Lisa Harper said...

Oh! What a sweetheart. I love how kids can just fall asleep whenever and wherever they want to .
I wish i had that luxury.

The Goffs said...

HAHAH. That is so cute that she fell asleep! Gracee is too busy to ever do that. I just love it when Scotty & Gracee go play together and give me a few seconds to race around the house to at least clean up breakfast or lunch or throw in a load of laundry!

Natallee said...

Oh, that is cute!! I totally understand this problem. I am constantly striving for balance in my life. I want a clean house, I want to work out, I want to be a good wife, mother and friend, and there never seems to be enough hours in the day to be good at it all. You are such a sweet mom and I know your girls love you so much! They are both sooooooo sweet and tender- you are really blessed to have them!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Hey Jamie. I noticed that you had a blog. we have one too but it's private so send me your email and i'll add you. who did you have clean your carpets? i need to do that... also, i love your cream hat! that's so cute!
beckydupaix@hotmail.com

The Bonham Family said...

That is a precious moment! Im hating that you are in the warm sun right now. So I best be hearing from you as soon as your back to hear all the great details! Love ya!