Sunday, May 31, 2009

Little Graduate




Bailey just graduated from Super Start preschool. Her graduation was one of the cutest things that I have ever seen! I had a hard time fighting back the tears because I can't believe that she is off to kindergarten next year. She is a head shorter than all of the other kids which makes her look so much younger than they do, so I can't imagine how little she will look when she goes to elementary school. Bailey had a great preschool experience and will really miss her teachers and friends.

3 comments:

Courtnie said...

So exciting! Congrats to the graduate!

winston and jillyn egan said...

I can't believe it either. I remember when she was born. Time sure does fly! She looks adorable:)

Natallee said...

COngrats to Bailey! She is just a doll- what a fun time for her!