Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hawaii






We just got home from Hawaii today and I already miss it! We went with my family and had so much fun. Everytime I am in Hawaii I feel so laid back. I feel like I can stop and enjoy the little things about life that often get over looked in this busy world.


My girls had so much fun and Brynley thinks that the ocean is called "Hawaii"! They both acted like fish the whole time! It was hard to get them out of the water.


One of my favorite things about Hawaii is the Shaved Ice. I could have one of those everyday. They are so much better there than they are here. The ice is so much finer, the flavoring is better, and the best part is that there is ice cream in it!

4 comments:

Courtnie said...

I've been waiting for this post! :) Now can we go to the park? Oh wait, now we are going out of town! Love the picture of Brinley naked on the boogie board. So funny!

Natallee said...

OH- SOOOO FUN!! I am sooo jealous! I also love the picture of Brinley on the boogie board! that is classic!

winston and jillyn egan said...

Ahhh I'm sooooo jelous! That looks so fun and I LOVE the pic of naked Brin...so adorable:)

stacie said...

Little naked bums are so funny!! It looks like you had so much fun! How could you not, though?? I'm glad you're home, even if you're not.