Thursday, December 3, 2009

Disneyland






We just took a much needed trip to Disneyland. We were in good company with the Bonner's and Cotterells and there was never a dull moment. I do have to be honest and say that 4 days in Disneyland is a little to much for us. By the third day I felt like a zombie walking around the park!

I was so proud of my little girls. I was a little bit worried that Bailey would be a little bit timid about going on certain rides, but she proved me wrong! She went on everything that she was tall enough to go on; including Space Mountain and The Tower of Terror!

Brynley's favortie ride was Monster's Inc. I got a good laugh while we were on the ride. I was looking at all of the white glowing in the black light and noticed that Brynley's hair was glowing as well! Her hair is so white, I love it!


The only thing that my girls seemed to be scared of were the characters. Well, unless it was a princess! We were able to have lunch with the princesses and of coure they loved every minute of it.
Thank's Bonner's and Cotterell's. We had a great time!

3 comments:

winston and jillyn egan said...

Hey I'm so jealous. I didn't even know you guys were going. How fun!!!

winston and jillyn egan said...

p.s. I need your address. CALL ME!

stacie said...

We loved it, too! Next time, we will only do 3 days. 4 or 5 days is only for the hard-core. :)
Thanks for going with us!