Monday, November 2, 2009

Best Buds






I just found these pictures and had to post them! We have so many wonderful memories of our home in Sunset Ponds, but some of my favorite memories are those we made with my friend(and neighbor) Cristelle and her beautiful little girls Ella and Bryn. This seems like a friendship that was meant to be since Bailey and Ella are best friends and Bryn and Brynley are best friends and just can't get enough of each other. It is going to be hard to not be 100 steps away (since that's all it was from their door to ours) but I know that these are friendships that will last. We love you guys!

5 comments:

Natallee said...

This is so cute!

cristelle amber said...

you made me cry. these are such cute cute pictures. they will always be best little buddies! but we sure will miss having you so close.

Courtnie said...

I love the pictures of the girls hugging! So cute!

The Bonham Family said...

OH, J! Those are precious pictures. I can't believe I did'nt know you totally moved out. Sitting at your door thinking, hmm no door mat? I was so sad. I had some yummy sugar cookies for you and your girls. Well have to re-make that batch. Im so glad they have their little friends that is so fun and the ages are perfect. I miss you and want to see you.

Nicole M said...

We sure do miss you in our ward! That first picture would have been even cuter if you and Cristelle were standing hugging too, haha! Hope you guys are doing well!